Goat leg-1 leg
Onion-1 (cut into medium size cubes)
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Pepper powder-to taste
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
1. Wash the goat legs and keep it aside.
2. In a pressure cooker,add the goat legs,turmeric powder,onion,water and a pinch of salt.
3. Pressure cook them till it is soft.
4. Open the lid after the pressure is released.
5. Add water if the soup is too thick.
6. Add salt again if needed.
7. Let it boil nicely.
8. Add pepper powder and coriander leaves for garnishing.
9. Serve it hot.
1. Goat leg takes more time to cook.Leave more whistles than mutton.
2. Add pepper powder according to your spiciness.
3. Very thin soup will taste good than a thick one.