Rava - 1 cup
Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
Salt- 1 pinch
Ghee&oil- 3/4 cup
Orange food colour - 1 pinch
Cardamom powder- 1 pinch
1. In a kadai,add rava and a tsp of ghee and fry for sometime till it is slightly roasted.
2. Remove and set aside.
3. In a kadai,add ghee&oil and when heated add the nuts and raisins and fry them and set aside.
4. Then add water,food colour,salt and let it boil.
6. Without stopping blend them nicely as it would form lumps.
7. Add milk,cardamom powder and cook till the rava is soft.
8. Now add the sugar and mix well without any lumps.
9. When the sugar is dissolved and it is semi solid,off the stove.
10. Add the fried nuts and raisins.
11. Serve hot.