Cheese-4 sheets (any variety)
Onion-1 medium (thin round slices)
Tomato-1 (thin round slices)
Capsicum-1(thin round slices)
Chilli sauce-for applying on the bread
Pepper powder-for sprinkling
1. Toast the bread in a toaster or dosa tawa.
2. Spread some chilli sauce and sprinkle some pepper powder on top of the bread.
3. Arrange all the vegetables on top of it.
4. Place the cheese sheets on each slice.
5. Place it in the dosa tawa again and close it with a lid.
(Those who have oven can place them at 180 degree Fahrenheit for 5 mins.)
6. Keep the dosa tawa in simmer for 10 mins.
7. When the cheese gets melted,place a plain toasted bread on top and press it hard.
8. Remove from the tawa and cut it into desired shapes.
9. Serve with ketchup.