Wheat flour- 1 cup
Broccoli florets- 1 cup
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Ajwain seeds-1/2 tsp
Chilli powder-1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Curd- 2 tsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Coriander leaves-to taste
Water - to make the dough
1. Wash the broccoli florets and mince it or grind it in a mixer coarsely.
2. In a bowl,add the wheat flour,minced broccoli,and all the items listed except water.
3. Mix it nicely so that all the items are blended well.
5. Let it rest for half-an-hour.
7. Take a small dough and make it to a thin flat chapati.
10. Transfer it to a plate when it is done and serve with any curries or gravies.